This is your resource page for all things custom stamping.
Currently custom orders cannot be ordered directly from the Dealer Store. We will kindly ask you to contact your sales rep.
Our plan is to launch direct custom orders to the Dealer Store later this year.
- All custom orders have a minimum quantity of 50 pieces (1 mold). 100 pieces 2 different molds.
- We use stamping plate to stamp your discs. This is a one time fee of 150€. Die will be kept on file for future orders. If it is a one time use, we can send the die in your order.
- Stamping fee per disc is 0,5€ and that is added to your order.
- In the order notes we need the following information
- Name of dye/tournament
- Customer contact information
- Foil likes/dislikes (no guarantees)
- Stamp size (mini, full, bottom)
- Do you want us to send the die plate, or keep for reuse
- Stamp placement (specific corner or orientation)
- Desired arrival date/deadline (no guarantees, we currently estimate a 3-5 week turnaround)
- MUST be a Black/White image (no color)
- MUST be a high quality image (no jpegs, nothing pixelated)
- Email the artwork to email@example.com according to these instructions.
- Artwork may not include Discmania logos, unless approved.
- Please expect around a 3-5 week turnaround for custom stamping jobs.
- We may be able to expedite orders for a 250€ fee. Please contact sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Currently best availability:
- D-line P2 Flex 2
- D-line P2 Flex 1
- C-line CD1
- Lux Vapor Link
- Lux Vapor Mutant
- Lux Vapor Essence
- Extra Soft Exo Tactic
- Metal Flake C-line MD3
- Neo Splice
- Meta Method
- Swirl S-line FD
How to Design a Stamp
- Create a design that will amaze everyone! Disc design is one of the best ways to create a memorable event or leave a lasting impression. When you have a design in mind download our design guide. It's written to make sure we can make the best possible product for you.
- Design Guide
- Please reach out to email@example.com to discuss tournament stamping, player packs and packages.